[Talk-it-southtyrol] The final Import of house numbers
Pietro d'Orio
2014-02-18 13:03:14 UTC
Hi!
Finally, tomorrow the import of the house numbers will be done.

Here you can find the final information about the import.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/AltoAdige_-_S%C3%BCdtirol/OpenGisData_HouseNumber_Import2#IMPORT

Pietro

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Pietro d'Orio
Finally, tomorrow the import of the house numbers will be done.
Please postpone this a little bit! Instead you should first publish the
to-be-imported data in .osm format for the community to look over and spot
eventual mistakes.

I say this because I just took a very quick look at one of the
*_update.osm files and immediately found an issue with those
place-instead-of-street based addresses. :(

I think that any such issue has to be fixed _before_ we actually import
the data.

Martin